Mr.Bjorn,please help us!

liyuan02

E-Pin Reseller
Hello, Mr. Bjorn, something really unfair things had occurs to Chinese players.

The players name lega2s(Russia) and Jiuwan (China) fight each other in the game, and lega2s was been defeated. He complain to Mr. Griffin's that Jiuwan was using bug in the game immediately, then Mr.Griffin banned the account of Jiuwan. The complaint should be that when he against Jiuwan players, he will lose his HP blood. We have been communicating with Mr.Griffin since the account was banned, and Mr Griffin also cannot prove that Jiuwan had used bug. We found out the reason was that because the shield inlaid physical counterattack Rune and the effect of another Rune provided by Jiuwan players. You can do experiments. Jiuwan players had not used any bug.

Dear Mr. Bjorn, I hope you can give Chinese players a fair playing platform. The Chinese players unanimously demanded to find out the truth, that Jiuwan was innocent, and punish the malicious complainants, who should apologize publicly, and compensate the Jiuwan players. The Jiuwan player is a Chinese player in his 50s, who used to be the president of a guild in the game. Because of the age, he gave the president to the young Chinese players. This is the case It has caused a great spiritual blow to him. Please take this matter seriously and punish those who complain maliciously.

Mr. Bjorn, all chinese players want to know, do Chinese players and Russian players have different nationalities in the game? Is there any lowliness or nobleness in the game? Without any evidence of a malicious complaint, is it fair to prohibited for Chinese players to log in?

Mr. Bjorn, Please give innocence back the Chinese players. Thank you~

Sincerely yours!
A Loyal Chinese Player

ghkdgo1004

That's right. It's very annoying to treat Chinese players like this. Chinese players have worked hard to drive the game, but there is a problem. For Chinese players, I have another Chengnan 886 account, Griffin, who has changed his email address. I can't even enter my account
报错

ghkdgo1004

That's right. It's very annoying to treat Chinese players like this. Chinese players have worked hard to drive the game, but there is a problem. For Chinese players, I have another Chengnan886 account, Griffin, who has changed his email address. I can't even enter my account

PTL

遊戲本來就應該力求公平,平衡,不經公認查證,私相授受,就任意的坑害玩家的權益,更讓人不敢恭維,此事件始作俑者更應該受到嚴厲的懲罰,才能平息並安撫玩家,畢竟誰都不想成為下一個只是惡意投訴,和未經查證就判定是違反規則,而被停權的受害者。

mayun8888

My God, I can't believe how this happened? Lega25 didn't think it was such a shame.

Griffin, as an administrator, how could you not even have a proof! Just because one sentence of lega 25 can do such a thing, it seems that the relationship between you two is not the relationship between players and administrators. Are you two related? What's on the web page? Fair play! Who can see fairness when you do this? Do you think about the result? How about shutting down the server earlier!

Правда

Stop crying. You guys talking about fair play, but using game bugs and farm bots (character name HONGTAO, mishu, etc) which is also forbidden on this server. I got all the screenshots and video. I wish everyone will play fairly, so if you want a “room for Chinese to survive” lol, then stop that.

jianing0122

Mr. Bjorn, please take seriously the reason why the account of Jiuwan is not able to estimate the seal number. thank you!!!

liyuan02

E-Pin Reseller
Stop crying. You guys talking about fair play, but using game bugs and farm bots (character name HONGTAO, mishu, etc) which is also forbidden on this server. I got all the screenshots and video. I wish everyone will play fairly, so if you want a “room for Chinese to survive” lol, then stop that.
You log in with your own game account and make yourself public. We hope Mr. Björn Ironside will find out if the incident is true or not. There is no crying. We Chinese also have dignity

fenixqwe14

Guys, about Jiuwan, rune counterattack can not reduce HP by 300-400 units per second, many Russian players suffered from this problem, the game mechanics are not capable of this, there is a third-party software
Chinese players, we want to play with you on an equal footing, behave with dignity have honor, the history of your country is great, so why do you ruin all our idea of you
stop taking offense at us and let's create the conditions for new players to be able to develop in a calm and desirable way

fenixqwe14

do not deceive the server administration, and you and we understand the whole situation perfectly, do not pretend to be a victim, you have strong enough players for the war, what else is not enough for you?

Monroe777

that I want to say, if such errors exist, then such errors will use, I constantly am the witness of spy programs that use the Chinese players. Boats somewhere, especially during what нибудь actions. Frankly speaking administration in general left off to what or to help players character. you plead for a help and an answer is not present . I visited such situation. Wrote about that did not get a trunk for a level, a year passed, and an answer is not present. Here it is a face of the real administrator! So that guys the Chinese players play on equal with us Russians, do not use boats and different spy programs-- then to you and questions not whoever will set. And regarding liyuan think, whether not occasion it thoughtful!

Monroe777

And another I am not acquainted with Jiuwan, but the man of lega2s I know, and it is a honest and decent man. Man that much did for this server. I ask to take into account it!
And comrades administrators, it would it is time to you already to take up the problems of server, begin to help players that need!!!